In an emergency always call 999.
Police Non-emergency number: 101
- Age UK Advice Line 0800 678 1602 specifically for older people
- Berkshire Women’s Aid Helpline 0808 801 0882 firstname.lastname@example.org (providing support and advice against domestic abuse).
- Citizens Advice www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- Drug and Alcohol Service in Reading 0118 955 7333 offers support and guidance to people in Reading.
- Macmillan Cancer Support Line (8am-8pm freephone) 0808 808 0000
- Reading Samaritans call 116 123 (free from any phone). Support for those in emotional distress.
Help look after our community with the Love Clean Streets App
The Love Clean Streets app is a really helpful tool for your smartphone that can make our communities cleaner and safer. You can use the app to report things like litter, graffiti, and other issues that need attention from local authorities.